MINERAL HAIR ANALYSIS
8 Easy Steps
- For each individual person, pull 3 to 5 individual hairs from the scalp. Ensure the root is intact.
- Place the hairs in a clean Ziploc® bag (or similar). Ensure that each person sampled has their hair in separate bags.
- Label the bag with name and sampling date.
- Read the FAQ.
- For each individual person, please fill in the QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Select either "individual Hair Mineral Analysis" or "Family Hair Mineral Analysis" above and follow the prompts and complete payment.
- Place your labeled bags (with hair samples) in an envelope along with the completed questionnaire.
- Wait for your results to show up in your inbox.
Mail Samples to:
1843 Barrett Dr.
North Saanich, BCV8L 4T5